Our social media preservation service securely archives and indexes data from your company websites, blogs, Twitter accounts and Facebook pages. It's a fully automated service that sensibly addresses your organization's compliance and regulatory obligations.
The service automatically crawls your web properties at chosen intervals, building an archive of html source code and resources, high quality snapshots, and a robust full-text search index. The service makes it a breeze to go back in time with all of your websites, blogs, Twitter accounts and Facebook fan pages to search content, preview the site, and export the data.
The term "forensic imaging" often envokes thoughts of popular TV shows, but in practice forensic imaging can be defined as "the process where the entire drive contents are imaged to a file and checksum values are calculated to verify the integrity (in court cases) of the image file (often referred to as a "hash value")." (Wikipedia)
Data Collection Teams from Global EDD Group use a controlled and documented analytical methodology to identify, collect and preserve digital information from external storage devices (USB Hard Drives), flash media (thumb drives, SD cards), personal computers (PC and Mac), servers and mobile devices (phones, PDAs, smart phones).
Realiizing that no two projects or IT environments are alike, our teams leverage a wide range of software and hardware tools to preserve digital information for ongoing electronic discovery processing or detailed forensic investigation.
Whether it be one hard drive or terabytes of enterprise data, Global EDD Group is your resource for forensic imaging services.
Today's 24/7/365 global economy often does not allow for server downtime to undertake typical forensic collections, nor do many court mandated deadlines allow enough time to collect data at geographically dispersed locations.
Our data collection teams are able to remotely capture live data - including RAID disks, physical drives, logical volumes, and physical memory (32 & 64 bit Windows) - in a forensically sound manner via IP network connection. We can connect to a target device, whether it is a server located downstairs in the corporate data center or a PC in a remote office halfway around the world, as long as there is connectivity within the corporate network.
Target environments supported include:
- Windows: 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, & 7, 32 and 64bit, Physical memory only supported on 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Apple OSX: OSX 10.3,10.4,10.5,10.6 Universal Binary, *FK only supports Intel Apple OSX
- Linux: most Linux distributions build on Glibc 2.3.5 and higher, Android on ARM, and Embedded Linux
- Solaris: Solaris 8, 9, & 10 on SPARC and OpenSolaris on Intel
- IBM AIX: AIX 5.1,5.2,5.3,6.1 on the Power processor
- HPUX: HP_UX11iv2,11iv3 on the Itanium processor
- FreeBSD: AIX 7 on the Intel/i386 processor
- SCO: SCO OpenServer 6 and Unixware 7 on the Intel/i386 processor
Everyone seems to have a smart phone. These devices store a wide variety of information, some not even apparent to the owner. Our data collection teams are equipped to retrieve data from cell phones and other mobile devices in a forensically sound manner that preserves the evidence, ensuring that it is admissible in court proceedings.
The extent to which we can recover data is heavily based on the cell phone or device model. However, we can extract some useful data from about 95% of all cellular phones on the market today, including smartphones and PDA devices (Palm OS, Microsoft, Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, and Google Android).
Here are some of the types of information we can gather:
- Phonebook contacts
- Phone details: IMEI / ESN and Phone number
- ICCID and IMSI
- SIM location information: TMSI, MCC, MNC, LAC
- Text messages including deleted SMS off SIM / USIM
- Call logs ( Missed / Dialed / Received including deleted call histories off SIM / USIM )
- Audio files
- Geo tagging pictures and mapping through Google Earth
- Password Extraction
- Bypass SIM Locked phones (carrier lock) when original SIM is not available.
- Unicode Extraction for Multiple Languages
We are able remotely access, analyze, filter and collect discovery data anywhere in the world via a web browser and a secure Internet connection to our cloud servers. This convenient service enables us to instantly retrieve data from laptops, desktops, servers, network shares, virtual machines and cloud servers in a forensically sound manner at a very competitive price point.
No longer is it a requirement to send teams of technicians to remote or disparate locations to perform basic data collection tasks for a discovery matter or investigation. This innovative cloud service provides significant cost savings, time savings and convenience that has a dramatic impact on litigation budgets.
Remote Email & Web Email Collection
- Microsoft Exchange
- IMAP / Web EMail (Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Hotmail, Windows Live, Outlook, Others)
Remote Data Collection
- Network Shares
- Virtual Machines
- MS Exchange Servers
- Cloud Servers
Remote Reporting & Data Filtering
- Reduces Data Volumes Prior To Collection
- Provides Early Data Knowledge
- NEW FEATURE: de-NIST and de-Duplicate PRIOR to collecting data!